Anti-Aging Ultra Cream (Ascorbic Acid / Azelaic Acid / ALA / DMAE / Aloe Vera / Estriol / Progesterone) 10/5/1/4/0.5/0.1/2% 30mL
This comprehensive anti-aging and rejuvenating prescription-quality cream is a go-to for many skin care conscious patients. It contains seven ingredients that all work together to smooth, firm, and have a de-aging effect on the skin.
Note: This product is suitable for men and women. The estriol and progesterone in the product will not have an impact on other HRT protocols.
Ascorbic Acid 10%/ Azelaic Acid 5%/ ALA 1%/ DMAE 4%/ Aloe Vera 0.5%/ Estriol 0.1%/ Progesterone 2%
- Estriol – Estriol is a form of Estrogen. This form is used in skin care because it is a weaker Estrogen that won’t affect blood Estrogen levels as much as other forms. On the skin, Estriol can encourage the creation of Collagen, which is what gives skin its youthful glow and elasticity. The skin is extremely responsive to Estrogen, which makes it a useful addition to a skin care routine.
- Progesterone– Another female hormone, Progesterone can have anti-aging effects when applied topically. Progesterone has been shown to reverse some of the signs of aging in the skin, especially those caused by menopause.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – When applied to the skin, Vitamin C has been shown to encourage the production of collagen plus eliminate free radicals, which can protect skin and make it appear firmer and more youthful. Because oral Vitamin C rarely reaches the skin, topical application is typically recommended for these benefits.
- Azelaic Acid – This ingredient is well-known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which is why it’s often used to treat acne. Azelaic Acid can also help smooth skin texture, make blemishes less noticeable, and brighten the skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – ALA is an antioxidant that can fight back against free radicals and oxidative stress. The result is often a decrease in puffiness and swelling, especially around the eyes, and firmer skin. ALA can also help even skin tone and reduce redness and irritation.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) – This antioxidant can help tighten and firm the skin, reduce sagging, and boost elasticity. Elasticity, or the ability for skin to return to its normal shape after movement, is one of the features that makes skin look youthful.
- Aloe Vera – Many people have used aloe vera as a natural remedy for anything from wounds to sunburns. Aloe vera has inflammatory and healing properties that can soothe the skin and potentially stimulate new cell growth. Aloe vera may help with redness as well as minor scarring, such as acne scars.